Friday, January 5, 2007

Second day in Mazatlan

So far I have been here for days and I cannot believe how natural the transition has been. It is amazing how there is about fifty of us all crammed together and we already are great friends. I feel like I got 30 sum new sisters and 20 new brothers over night. I feel like I am back in the dorms in college...only there is no swearing, drinking, etc. The food is great and I was able to go up the street and buy some eggs and veggies. I have gone for for long walks and I feel healthy and full of energy. I must be where the Lord wants me.

Tonight I am going to a youth group in town. I have been warned that it is very "mexican" whatever that means? I am guessing it is just like when I go to see my El Paso family...you have to talk louder to be heard, and most likely there will be plunty of food and loud music.

Anyway, that is all I got for now. Dinner is almost ready and the food so far has been muy RICO!

Thank you for all of your love and prayers!

Noelle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is great that you have decided to keep us all posted on what is going on in your world. I will read them all and write back to most. I want to know more about your very "Mexican" youth group meeting. Please tell me more.

Uncle Luis

JanD said...

You are one of the few people I know who can make 'home' and 'family' wherever you happen to be in the world! You are a good friend to all and a joyful spirit to be around. Pasar un buen rato. Jan

Judy said...

Wow! You made a blog. That's great. This will be a wonderful way to store all of your memories. I promise to write ofter. I am so happy that you feel that you are where you belong. I know you were nervous, but the Lord knew your heart.

Judy

Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...

sent you an email instead!

Alli

Anonymous said...

Love you KIddo,
Your proud Mom & Dad.
I'm thrilled to see that Uncle Louie is getting these too! What a small world we live in! Please keep me in the loop on all the new words you learn. Me alegro mucho que estas tan feliz y que tienes muchos hermanos y hermanas en Cristo. Te quiero mucho mi hijita!